Towards REAL Health
Today With a Hair Analysis and Nutritional Balancing Program
I work with people in the Phoenix area, around the US, and also internationally.
I offer two options: "Standard" and
"Limited"--depending on the amount of support you choose. For fees
please see section 3 below.
Included With Your Test:
- the test and copy of the results
- my consultation with Dr. Wilson on your case
- written interpretation of your results and "the program" (individualize recommendations for diet, supplements and other aspects of the program)
- post-test consultation--usually 1 hour or a little longer
- email and/or phone support until a retest is needed
To Get Started Follow The Steps Outlined Below:
1. Contact Me:
email -- firstname.lastname@example.org
call -- 602-421-1242 (Arizona Time)
I like to make contact with clients when they begin. I will send you a list of articles to be sure to read on Dr. Wilson's website. I can also send you a "test kit" with a scale and instructions for cutting the hair sample, and the forms we need you to fill out (you can download them below if you prefer).
2. Cut your own hair sample or make an appointment with me to do so.
Hair should be washed the day of, or day before cutting the sample. You can read directions for how to cut a hair sample here. I can provide a sample cutting kit with a scale if you like, though this is not required.
Regarding Hair Treatments
See details on the sample cutting directions sheet linked above. Extra washes or special procedures are needed only for permed or bleached hair, or if you have a water softener.
If you are in the Phoenix area and would like me to cut the sample, I am happy to do so. I will meet you at a cafe or library to do this. I charge a fee of $30 to do so and meet with you briefly to answer questions.
3. Mail me the sample, forms and payment, or bring these if we meet in person. With each test we need the client to fill out forms to give basic information so we can devise your program. First tests us a different form from retests. Those testing for the first time need to also provide the "Member-Agree" document with their signature and the "Client Rules" document with their initials to indicate they have read these.
Please download one of the following, fill out and email or send by regular mail:
Also, all NEW clients need to read, fill out the top, sign the bottom, and return the following "Member-Agree" document.
- Standard option: first tests -$205 and retests - $185. This fee covers both your test and unlimited email support, plus up to 3 hours if needed of phone support -- until a new test is needed (usually 3-5 months).
- Limited option: first tests - $165 and retests - $155. With the limited option you receive up to 2.5 hours total of support through phone and email.
Youth (under age 21) -- First tests are $155 and retests are $145 -- for existing clients, adding a child is $145 for the child's first test
Nutritional Balancing works great for pets also! The fee for a pet test
and support is $110
In both the Standard and Limited options outlined above, it is assumed that the client is purchasing supplements at a reasonable rate from the company we use. Clients' supplement purchases are part of the normal compensation of practitioners.
Clients who are unable to use supplements due to allergy or intolerance need to either reduce the support time or add a fee to keep it the same. This is described on the Policy and Procedure page - see link for download above. This is due to the fact that the fee for the practitioner's services is based on an assumption of a certain amount of supplement use from the company we use. Practitioners offer differing discounts off the retail cost of the supplements. My clients receive a 20% discount.
If two members of the same household test at the same time, and they choose the standard option, the total
is discounted $20. If three test at the same time, the total is
discounted $40. If choosing the limited option, the discount is $15 for additional tests. Pet tests do not qualify for a discount.
Choosing an option: People tend to differ a lot in how much support they need or want. If your case is not complex, and you like reading articles on Dr.
Wilson's site to find answers to questions, the Limited support option
may work well for you.
Bear in mind, please, that Nutritional Balancing is VERY different from other approaches to improving health. For this reason, it is very education intensive for most people--it is wise to choose an option that provides enough support to get your questions answered, and help you solve problems as they arise.
Supplements usually total about $110-$150 per month for the average adult (less for children). It is possible to take fewer doses per day to reduce the
cost, and this often works fine. However, to try to do Nutritional Balancing without the recommended supplements is not likely to work well. Many believe that healing is or should be possible without supplements, but this has not proved possible, in the vast majority of cases. For more about this topic, please read the article Why Take Nutritional Supplements from Dr. Wilson's site.
More information about fees, supplements, and my policies and how my practice operates can be found on my "Policy and Procedure" document. Please see below to download this document.
4. Your Results and Program: It takes about 2-3 weeks from the time I get your hair sample until your program is ready. During the time you are waiting for the program you can start on other parts of the program and I am available to answer questions. After you have reviewed the program, we can set up a time to discuss any questions. This is usually done by phone but may be in person if you prefer.
5. Support: As you progress with your program, email me or call me with any questions or concerns. Also let me know when there are significant changes in how you feel. I am available by email and phone during regular business hours. Your program support will continue from test to test until a new test is needed, generally 3-5 months. Staying in touch with me as you work through the program, and retesting regularly, are both critical to ensure good progress and to keep your program appropriate for you.
If you Need Additional Support:The two plans I offer work well for nearly all clients. If you choose one of these you will pay one fee for everything (except supplements) for several months,
until a new test is needed. Extra support is available, however
for those who need it. Coaching or problem solving sessions are offered
at $60/hour for phone sessions, and $40/hour for email support.
Still have Questions ?
Nutritional Balancing works amazingly well; everyone who makes a sincere effort to do it will reap rewards. However, it heals in its own time and through the processes of nature. If you have questions about whether it is right for you, feel free to call me--I offer a brief pre-test consultation -- up to 20 minutes -- for free.