Towards REAL Health
Today With a Hair Analysis and Nutritional Balancing Program
I work with people in the Phoenix area, around the US, and also internationally.
I offer two options: "Standard" and
"Limited"--depending on the amount of support you choose. For fees
please see section 3 below.
Included With Your Test:
- the test and copy of the results
- my consultation with Dr. Wilson on your case
- written interpretation of your results and "the program" (individualize recommendations for diet, supplements and other aspects of the program)
- post-test consultation--usually 1 hour or a little longer
- email and/or phone support until a retest is needed
To Get Started Follow The Steps Outlined Below:
1. Contact Me:
email -- sheiladobson-at-reagan.com
call -- 602-421-1242 (Arizona Time)
I like to make contact with clients when they begin. I may send you a list of articles to read so you can get an overview of how this works. Also, if you wish, I can send a "test kit" by regular mail, with a paper scale for weighing the hair sample, and the forms and other information on paper. If this is your preference please email me your mailing address.
2. Cut your own hair sample or make an appointment with me to do so.
Hair should be washed the day of, or day before cutting the sample. You can read directions for how to cut a hair sample here. I can provide a sample cutting kit with a scale if you like, though this is not required.
Regarding Hair Treatments
See details on the sample cutting directions sheet linked above. Extra washes or special procedures are needed only for permed or bleached hair, or if you have a water softener.
If you are in the Phoenix area and would like me to cut the sample, I am happy to do so. I will meet you at a cafe or library to do this. I charge a fee of $30 to do so and meet with you briefly to answer questions. I can also meet you in person to discuss your program if you wish.
3. Mail me the sample, forms and payment, or bring these if we meet in person. With each test we need the client to fill out forms to give basic information so we can devise your program. First tests use a different form from retests. Those testing for the first time need to also provide the "Member-Agree" document with their signature and the "Request For Services" document with their signature.
Please download one of the following, fill out and email or send by regular mail:
Also, all NEW clients need to send the following filled out and signed.
Please be sure to cut your sample correctly!
Existing Clients -- you will stay on the old fee schedule until 2019. The following are new rates for those who begin working with me in 2018.
- Standard option: first tests -$220 and retests - $190. This fee covers both your test and up to 3 hours of phone support and 4.5 hours support total between phone and email-- until a new test is needed (usually 3-5 months).
- Limited option: first tests - $175 and retests - $160. With the limited option you receive up to 2.5 hours total of support through phone and email.
Youth (under age 21) -- for existing clients, adding a child is $145 and this includes support of up to 1.5 hours. For youth testing without a parent on the program the initial test is $155 and subsequent tests are $145
Nutritional Balancing works great for pets also! The fee for a pet test
and support is $110 for existing clients and $125 for individuals not on a Nutritional Balancing program
In both the Standard and Limited options outlined above, it is assumed that the client is purchasing supplements at a "normal" rate of $100-$150/month. Commissions from clients' supplement purchases are part of the normal compensation of practitioners.
My Policy and Procedure page explains how adjustments are made to compensate when a client cannot use a normal amount of supplements.
Practitioners offer differing discounts off the retail cost of the supplements. My clients receive a 20% discount.
If two members of the same household test at the same time, the total
is discounted $15. If three test at the same time, the total is
discounted $30. For 4 the discount is $45.
Choosing an option: People tend to differ a lot in how much support they need. If your case is not complex, and you learn well by reading, the Limited support option
may work well for you.
Bear in mind, please, that Nutritional Balancing is VERY different from other approaches to improving health. Some people make the mistake of thinking that the program is not working well when in fact it is working quite well. For this reason, it is very important to get enough support to answer all your questions.
Supplements usually total about $110-$150 per month for the average adult (less for children). It is possible to take fewer doses per day to reduce the
cost. However, to try to do Nutritional Balancing without the recommended supplements is not likely to work well. Many wish to heal without supplements, however this does not work, in the vast majority of cases. For more about this topic, please read the article Why Take Nutritional Supplements from Dr. Wilson's site.
More information about how my practice operates can be found on my "Policy and Procedures" document. Please see above for a link so you can download this.
4. Your Results and Program: It takes about 2-3 weeks from the time I get your hair sample until your program is ready. During the time you are waiting for the program you can start on other parts of the program and I am available to answer questions. After you have reviewed the program, we can set up a time to discuss any questions. This is usually done by phone but may be in person if you prefer.
5. Support: As you progress with your program, email or call me with questions or concerns. Also let me know when there are significant changes in how you feel. I send a request for updates from clients each month so I can stay abreast of their progress. If you utilize this opportunity it can greatly improve progress and communication.
If you Need Additional Support:The two plans I offer work well for nearly all clients; however if extra support is needed this is offered
at $65/hour. Those not on a Nutritional Balancing program with me as practitioner may also consult with me at this rate.
Still have Questions ?